- Passionate about bringing out the light in others. Our best selves.
- Passionate about the value and cathartic properties of expression: verbal, written, and most importantly full body.
- Passionate about experiencing life with lots of Yes, tears, fierceness, risk, joy, and authenticity.
Resume Style "I Am"...
- A co-active coach trained at Coaches Training Institute
- A certified Nia Technique teacher-- a movement practice that connects Joy with one’s mind, body and spirit
- Trained at Tamalpa Institute for movement based expressive arts therapy
- The Juilliard School alumna
- Retired professional ballerina
- Student of the fiercely feminine S Factor and Papillon Fitness Pole and Dance
- Wife, Daughter, Sister, Teacher, Mother, and APM (Automatic Positivity Machine)... part of the time... without kids. God Bless us mothers.